Thursday, December 13, 2018

At the Oratory Gift Shop

I want to buy all of the nativity sets in the world.  That not being possible, I want to buy a few more every Christmas.  Here is one I came across that made me think of Catherine.  She has limited space on the mantel piece where her other nativity sets sit. She keeps them out all year, something I admire.  When I took a picture of this one, she took a second look at it.  All of the figure fit back into each other, but around Christmas they could be put in another spot and arranged to take more space.

Hard not to buy all four of the new ones I saw and wanted. This one is sweet with that l little free standing lamb in front of it.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.