Saturday, December 15, 2018

Highs and Lows

Mary, modelling the loom knitting
Rhiannon just finished -- an eternity scarf.
I did have some picks of Rhiannon
modeling the scarf but she decided
she didn't want to be up on my dumb blog.
From Mary Johnson

Favourite part of the day?

My low brow favourite part of the day was watching  an episode of Netflix's Supergirl with 3 generations of Johnson women.

And my high brow favourite part of the day?

Forcing the children to converse with their grandmother on the way to the opera instead of listening to the music on the radio.  The opera was also fantastic.

Now those were the highs.

The lows of the day?

It took so much energy out of me to watch 3 hours of opera that I couldn't also go and do another 3 hours of live theatre with Leo tonight.

So Leo gave up and went over to a friend's house to play board games.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.