Monday, December 10, 2018

On buying a gift for me


I can get a pan like this baked and out
of the oven before anyone gets up
on Sunday morning.  Talk about making
the Sabbath a blessed day!
When I was cooking in Catherine's kitchen last year I was surprised that she had no electric mixer.

I commented on that fact she said, "I will buy you one for Christmas and you can leave it in my kitchen.

So here it sits and when I come to visit, I try to make good use of it.

I can do Miranda's Salty Caramel Brownies, not perfectly but my last batch was better than my first.

And I can whip up Betty's Brownies from the Johnson Family Manna on the Prairies cookbook.

So far I have made 2 pans with pecans, one pan with chocolate chips, tomorrow I will just do some plain ones, and then I think I should start looking for another recipe.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.