Sunday, December 9, 2018

That Maori Dance

 Alright.

One more thing about my Uncle Keith.

He could do some Maori dances that were amazing.

I wish I had interviewed him about those dances. I know he learned them on his mission. 

I would have asked these questions:

1. Who taught the dances to you and when?
2. How much practise did they take?
3. How much did the attire cost? Who has asked for those pieces of clothing when you die?
4. Did many of the missionaries learn these dances? I guess I am asking, was learning this dance an anomaly for you or was it something all of the missionaries of this period did?
5. Tell me anything else you would like to about that part of your missionary life.

I have a lot of questions about life, usually too late to be asked.

 Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.