Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Goat's Stomach as a Bag

... at the Forum on the way to the movie ...
Bonnie asked to see the goatskin bag, or at least the knock-off bag from the original that I wear in its place. 

Mine is cloth, and purchased in a market one day.  Here you see it slung across my shoulder in as I stand in front of a large Christmas tree at the forum.

The bag can carry my gloves, my hat, my scarf in case I get cold in the movies.  There might also be some chocolate bars in it, 2 cans of soda, some cream for my hands, a bus pass, a wallet, a pencil case regifted to me from Naomi and some paper.

As well  if I am shopping I can carry some other items home with me without being overcome with packages.

A big yes to a bag in the shape of a goat's stomach.

Thanks for asking for a picture, Bonnie.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.