Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Musee Grevin

As I was walking the streets in Montreal, I came across a directional sign: Musee Grevin. I walked in the direction of the sign, hoping that I would find the museum, but I didn't come across it. That was fine. I was just out for a walk.  But I did wonder what was in the museum that I had missed and looked it up on the internet when I got home.
Musee Grevin, on the top floor ....

On another day I was exploring one of the malls, walking on every level, trying to memorize the names of the stores, looking at the logos on the packages that people are carrying and I ran across the Museum.  It was at the top floor of this building.

I will go back when I have someone to go in with me -- a wax museum is more fun to travel through with a companion.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.