Monday, December 31, 2018

Winding Hair

... front half of hair tied back ...
There isn’t much that is more beautiful than curly burnish red hair that tumbles past the shoulders of Xavier Brooks and of Catherine Jarvis.


Xavier wears his hair long when he goes to work and to school.


He doesn’t have any interest in taking a few minutes to tie it back.


I asked him if he would mind sitting still and letting me so what I could do: braid his hair or just roll it around the back of his head.



So here are the results of my experiment.


 I did go to Ardene’s to find clips that I though would hold his hair in place.


In general, the clips aren’t strong enough for the amount of hair he has.


But I had a wonderful time choosing them.



We were chatting in the kitchen and Naomi said she would like her hair French braided in two pig tales.



Then Rebecca wanted her hair held back with a fish tail weave.


Soon Hebe was asking for a Dutch braid. And that is where most of Mary’s morning went.

... our model sits still while Mary tries a French roll ...
... bronzed clip at the bottom of a braid ...
 ... French roll around the bottom of the neck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.