Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Miracle of the Lost Baroque Pearl

I knew my day was not starting out on the right foot when I put my earring in my right ear lobe and then heard it fall to the ground.  That would have been an easy fix if I hadn't been standing over 3 buckets of lego, each with more and more lego in them.

I went to Mary and told her that I either needed 2 minutes of her help for a quick fix, or I was going to be in for 3 hours of sorting through lego in the evening when I came home.

She came down and agreed.  Not an easy find.  She picked up a lego place board in the midst of her early search and it flew out from underneath where the hook had aattached itself to the board and now it was easy to find on the rug.

Well, if today had to be one of my miracles, I am glad it was that one.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. I recently read Chevalier's Girl with a Pearl Earring. I am glad your earring recovery did not take the same time as hers.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.