Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Spirit of Christmas - Montreal Stake

I want to fit in when I go to a concert. Not dressed up the most, nor dressed so down that I am also out of place.

I wore black.  Even if organe is the new place, or pink, or tangerine, still, black is black.

I only changed my jewellery once when getting dressed.  Seed pearls seemed like a quiet statement of respect but off they came in favor of my Martha Sturdy hammered silver, since there aren't a lot of place I can wear it.

... my earring is only half the length
of the smashing set I saw ... 
Now that was all fine until the chorister of the Mandarin branch sat beside me as she was waiting for the second of her numbers to begin.

She had on the earrings I wanted to wear.

Not quiet as wide, but the length doubled mine.

Beautiful lace mesh with a stunning lion's head in relief.

And a fabulous Chinese print that was a scene going from the top to the bottom of her dress.

Yes.  I just found my new black in her attire.

Arta

3 comments:

  1. these Martha Sturdy's are one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like them, too. What I like about them is that we have shaed them until I am no longer sure if they are yours or mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.... i think I LIKE that uncertainty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.