Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody, a second time.

Us in front of the 2 story high sequinned dress near Peel metro
I am bubbling inside for I am on my dream job -- being a grandmother.

This afternoon Rebecca, Catie and I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody again. That is just because we can.  This viewing was the first time for Rebecca and the other two of us, the second time.

Rami Malek is Freddie Mercury.  I had to look that up on google even though I saw an interview on TV with him, and have seen the movie twice.

I probably shouldn't be trusted to talk about it much given the lack of details I can come up with.

The reviews aren't as thrilled with the show as I am.  On the way home this time, I could rehearse all of the wonderful parts, the ones the critics don't like are perfect for me.  "Why wasn't it done this way."  "What did it end with Mercuriy's death since the band went on to performance for years?"  Everyone has questions.

That is the nice thing about the movies.  They are just what you want them to be and I love this one.

I had two loaves of bread rising and a pan of cinnamon buns ready to go into the oven when I left the house.  Tom was good enough to come downstairs and study and then take them all out at the appropriate time.  He did a fantastic job.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.