Saturday, May 8, 2021

#48 Things I Want to Give Arta...ME!!!

 Just one more blog. I dressed for you Arta.

The color of the day is blue. I think you must have the same necklaces in your collection. I am practicing selfies.
My cactus has been in bloom since November. It is three plants in one large pot and they each have blossomed at least twice in six months. I think I will quit watering them and feeding them miracle grow.


I am so undignified sometimes.
Zoe loves you and misses you. Today I was listening to Zoom with your picture and voice. Zoe came into the room and waved to you and said, "Hi Arta". I was sad to tell her it was prerecorded so you could not answer. Does Steve want one of these huge baby yodas? Too bad if he does, they are all gone.

I even tried a selfie in front of the mirror. Remember Arta when we were in Bejing and we photobombed. This young Chinese man was taking a photo of five women so you and I jumped in behind them and smiled. He smiled back and took a few photos and then explained and showed the women what he had taken. I did not even know what photobombing was. We just did it. People were always coming up to you and asking if they could take a photo with you. That must be the most stunning photo for them.


3 comments:

  1. Lapis lazuli, fresh water pearls, and clay from the lake adorn you amongst other beads. Each bead carries wonderful memories for me of looking at jewelry with you, Wyona. I like your gift of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore lapis lazuli. I have at least one necklace made by you out of lapis. It is a favourite that gets worn a lot. I also love Christmas cacti. I'm still working on finding the right window for mine to bloom like crazy. I know you are supposed to "starve" them for a while by not watering them and then starting back up with the water. Thanks for the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel honoured to have those pieces show up on your neck with your other masterpieces! Here's for blue (and for being undignified)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.