Tuesday, May 4, 2021

A Quiet Day in Preparation for the Glorious Birthday

Catherine is masked on the occasions of moving into our bubble.  
She is keeping herself in the close bubble for our collective health.


So, what does a pre-birthday planning event look like:

What flavour of cake do I want?

Should it be a DQ cake?

Can we get cookies involved -- low fibre cookies.

What do I want for gifts. 

That is my easier part of a birthday.  The gift will be that time when the party is over and we linger at the table and talk to each other.

I am looking forward to that moment, still quiet and celebratory,.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I know the day and I am waiting to celebrate. Today I made pigs in blankets and cinnamon buns but neither can compare to what Arta and Moiya can make.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.