Sunday, May 30, 2021

#53: 4 AM Bathroom Hallway Hellos

 53: 4 AM Bathroom Hallway Hellos

Truth time: I have an over active bladder. 

Ask anyone who has lived with me or who has been on a road trip with me. There are rules about my liquid allotment on road trips. It took me years to figure out my bladder. If you pee often, go to your doctor soon. There is helpful medication.

While living in Arta's house in the early 2000's, I slept in the room beside hers and as we went to bed, she would say, "see you at 4 am for our hallway crossing to and from the bathroom". Yes Arta, we did meet in the hallway every morning, one of us headed back from the bathroom and the other heading toward it. Every morning.

While in the hallway that early, you might as well be friendly and polite. Thanks for the quick hellos at 4 am in the hallway Arta!

Love you! 🚽  💙


2 comments:

  1. This is such a great memory. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. This gave me a really big smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do not like waiting in line for the bathroom at 4 a.m. It does happen often. Better to wait in line than try to stay asleep.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.