Friday, May 7, 2021

Wear Red


I am wondering what is the right red dress for me to wear tomorrow. 

 I am good with a headband and I wish I had the faux boiled wool jacket that I have yet to wear and that is in a different territory. 

Still I have to get to my cupboard and see what I can produced in terms of a selfie with the people at this house who want to be in one.

 
In the meantime I shall enjoy two of these beautiful posters, and tell all that I can't do the initials MMIW and Girls without choking up.

I hope tomorrow's National Day of Awareness for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls will be given the respect from me that it deserves.  For more see the National Indigenus Wmen and Girls Reserach centre.

 https://www.niwrc.org/news/may-5th-national-day-awareness-missing-and-murdered-native-women-and-girls.

2 comments:

  1. Red is my favorite color. Red and black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I think we must be related. I loved helping Arta get dressed in red to commemorate Red Dress Day. She is a fierce supporter of Indigenous Women.

      Delete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.