Wednesday, June 20, 2018

9 Indigenous Reads for Children

I love my CBC.

I listen to it in the morning if I have a radio in my bedroom.

And look at this lovely list of books which I shall try to find at the library and read.

9 beautiful children's books by Indigenous authors to read

Last night I could't sleep at about midnight so I got up and began reading On Being Here to Stay  by Michael Asch.

I love this home.

There is a book to read within reaching distance.

Rebecca says she buys them only hoping to read every page and knowing that she will find her way through at least one chapter.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I will take a trip to our library tomorrow. I have only read 1/9 of the suggested children's books. The one I read was donated to our Health Unit lobby by a friend who set up a "reconcilliation station."

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.