Friday, June 1, 2018

Sheerness on the Sea

From Moiya:
LtoR: Judy Guttornsome, Moiya Wood, Wyona Bates

We are on our way to Sheerness from Charring Cross Station... an adventure!


We are going there a different way than when Wyona went there with Arta.


I don’t know what we’ll see when Wyona and I are having trouble walking.


Right now mobility isn't an issue.


Judy is coming with us today.


I should have taken a picture of the most exquisite breakfast that we have Judy’s house on their back deck


We were overlooking a beautiful garden area.


We call it our backyard but truly it was beautiful !



Well, here is what we are seeing.


This is all of the time I have for text.


I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Moiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.