Monday, June 4, 2018

Six hours to Glasgow

From Moiya

I tried to take some pictures while on the train but the train goes so fast. I don’t know how they will turn out. Wyona says the train should stop for her every time she wants to take a picture.

The countryside is so green. I know you would’ve loved this trip to see beautiful countryside. The canals, the sheep and lambs all over the Rolling hills, the big rock fences all around the farmers fields, fences made out of bushes that are probably waist or chest height, the old churches, old brick homes that are so well kept, quaint villages etc.

I think that they call those rolling hills, the Highlands... yes, Scottish Highlands.

Hey David, you should be here with me, after all it is our 40th anniversary of being together in Scotland just before Daniel was born.

Moiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.