Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Brief Encounter with a Donkey

This is the large hand puppet I bought with my birthday money.
Naomi is the person who likes to do crafts -- at least this year.

She is gluing glitter, adding stickers, colouring, braiding, cutting ... making something seems to be deep in the heart of her.

Behind her is a large poster up on the wall -- a Naomi special, large and colourful.
"I can make the puppet eat my hair."

There is one table in the dining room the doubles as the places where we do homework, eat and do crafts.

I suggested to Mary that we should get another utility table and have it extend in an L-shape out into the front room.

A place for more stuff -- to linger, longer.

Mary didn't act thrilled with my idea.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.