Sunday, November 18, 2018

A Double Feature Day

... I ate the soup for breakfast ...
 ... I ate the soup for supper ...
Thank you, Mary!
Mary began planning the curried pumpkin soup meal by taking cooked pumpkin out of her freezer a few days ago.

It took us a long time to add the other ingredients, the rest of which were put in the pot today.  In fact it was done in a rush this morning, both Mary and me intent on other tasks, but each adding to the mixture.

When I sat down, oh yum to this -- perhaps because of the curry.  As Mary said, "If a person can't find curry in their house,  can they find all of the spices to make curry?  I can tell you I did."

She says she may not be able to replicate her curry mix.

That will be too bad for the soup was memorable.

The high point of the day was going to the cinema twice.

Mary, Naomi and I saw Alan Bennett's Allelujah!

Me for the second time.

Forty-five minutes after that ended, Funny Girl starring Sheridan Smith was playing.  Christine and Jacob Cusack joined us, as did Leo.  Again, I was seeing it for the second time.

Thank  you Wyona for teaching me that once is not enough.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.