Friday, November 30, 2018

Uber Taxi

Catherine and I were late leaving for deep water exercise this morning, so Catherine ordered an Uber taxi which I knew nothing about.

 Very sweet.

 She called for an Uber taxi, she watched her phone to see how many minutes he was away from picking us up, she paid with her Visa at the destinatioin, even the tip, and told him that she had given him a 5-star rating for his service.

 That made him laugh for he had just been quiet while we talked as fast as is humanly possible to each other.

 After the swim we walked home, which wasn’t far – ½ an hour or in our new language, 3,000 steps.  Even with so few steps home, Catherine figures with how hard we worked in the water we were well over our targetted exercise points.

I am still not a good deep water exerciser. When holding onto a flutter board and kicking my feet, the slowly sink to the bottom and I make no progress forward.

 I can only assume that my centre of gravity is a long way off from the days when I could actually make myself go forward.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.