Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Snake

Today was my first day of getting my exercise above ground.

Well, that sounds a little weird given one of my next trips will be underground permanently.  But here I am in Montreal.  Amd I love the underground malls that are connected to one another -- so many that I often go to the mall directional map, just to see where I am, since I seem to go forever without seeing the same store.

Many of the same shops can be accessed from the outisde sidewalks of Montreal.

Each day I get more secure at finding my way around.  

In fact tonight I knew if I should go left or right at the underground a couple of days ago which means I am getting better at recognizing the signs that are important and letting the rest of the writing fade to the background.

The air was perfect today -- no wind.  And the sidewalks had no snow or black ice on them.
I am so interested in the street art that is everywhere.

This snake was so inviting -- I thought its design was a nod to Gaudi's Barcelona park bench.

Had I been tired it would have been my preferred spot for a rest.

Arta


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.