Monday, November 12, 2018

Only a small red box

3 for $1 at Dollarama

Specs: 2" x 1 1/2 "
Betty was at my house.

I had my attention on Alice, teaching her how to read.

Betty interrupted and presented me with this box.

 I was busy but looked in it.

There was one of my good silver rings with a big green stone, inside of the box.

I thanked Betty and thought to myself, “Well, good for me. I would have never found that ring again if I hadn’t responded to her message for me to look in the box.  She must have picked it up from the table by my computer."

Later that evening I was cleaning up and meant to put that box out of the way, but it seemed a little heavy so I looked in the box again. There were the keys to Wyona’s car which I would never have found again

So good to have little people walking around the house.

And so dangerous as well.

I don't know whether to hide the box or to just keep checking it for the next treasure.

Arta


2 comments:

  1. hhahah. remembering when Alex kept putting keys down vents in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I thought of when I did find the keys. Alex putting keys and everything else that would slip through the slot, into the slot. A miracle. I found something that was going to be lost forever, even before I knew it was lost. A second miracle. Mary said that there was a set of lost keys at her house. They phoned another family who had been visiting who said, look between the cracks in the seats of your couch. If our daughter had her hands on anything, that is where the products get put. Sure enough, the keys were there.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.