Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Ottawa to Montreal

Mary explained to me that the mist was a regular occurrence in the Ottawa Valley, a mist that I don’t see in Alberta very much.

I was on my way to the train station, a little early to board, but determined to use the time walking before getting on the train.

I took a ride to the train in a shuttle since it was a long way to car #3.

I moved over to the side window and decided to keep my eye on the scenery for the whole two hours.

I am always wishing that I could take the train through the Rogers Pass.

Looking the the window as we wind our way through the Ottawa Valley seemed like a close second.

I have to say that once the engine of the train started and the methodic rhythm rocking me back and forth took over, I wasn’t much good at looking out the window.

My eyes were closed for more of the trip than they were opened.

So here I am, in Montreal and pretty excited since Catie has offered to go to movies whenever she is not working.

I sat down today and look for all of the movies I want to see, ones that have to begin after 9 pm for she doesn’t get home until then.

All I can see that are playing Can You Forgive Me, Green Book, and a Star is Born.

I wanted to see The Wife and Collette but they aren’t showing as being played in any theatres.

Beautiful, just beautiful this early taste of winter.
Maybe Catie and I will have to default to some Netflicks at home.

Not a bad idea since I doubt that she has had the same practise at binge watching as I have had.

Arta


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.