Thursday, November 29, 2018

Mary Comes to Montreal

The best part about having Mary in Montreal is that she came to sleep at the bed and breakfast near Catherine's house.

I moved in with Mary.

Not that we had any time together.

Put us in a room and what we really want to do is get a good night's sleep.

So we did.  No staying up late talking or going on the internet.  Just a few texts to the loved ones not with us and we were out.

On the third day of her visit, I went down to the conference on the metro with her.  She mocked me, saying that there was probably a 10% chance I would just come in with her to the conference and take notes.  She was right, there was a small chance that I would want to join in, even on a truck transportation conference.

Today's pleasure for me included looking at the Christmas decorations that were  put up over night. Probably planned for months and then suddenly, one night and they are up.

 I took a picture of my own image on of the gigantic Christmas balls on the tree in the rotunda of Mary's hotel.  Just a magnificent look -- probably the highlight of the walk I took on the streets today.

10,000 steps at an hour or so along Sherbrooke in Montreal -- that works for me.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.