Thursday, March 25, 2021

3 reasons today was a good day

Today a stranger wished me a good day as she headed on her way. Then a different stranger said, "Isn't everyday a good day?" 

"Yes, I replied. It is."

Brandi and Bonnie
What made today a good day for me was getting a new haircut, getting a load of laundry done, and spitting a poster of an art show I will plan now to get to.

Memories return of childhood trips to this Laundromat

My list is longer than 3, but I titled this post when I was trying not to be over ambitious.

Other great things about today included:

I wonder who I'll bump into at this exhibit.

- time in the Gardom Lake area with friends

- seeing David do a successful second run with bacon in The Ninja Air Fryer

- getting compliments on the distressed  potatoes that Is turned into fries for my loved ones at home

If only Brandi could style my hair every day.

- Zooming with Doral, and speaking with Arta, and then Mary, and lastly Catherine by phone today

- running into Andrea when we were both downtown doing chores

- thinking about bone china and how lovely it is set the table with, eat off if, and even wash up and dry

The End (of today)
















 

2 comments:

  1. The blending of the colours of your hair at the back are beautiful. I would like to sit behind you at a concert or in the theatre before I show is set to begin. Such a beautiful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Arta. Bonnie your hair is so beautiful!! And miss you dearly! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.