Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Clyde Forsberg Memorial through Word and Song (March 21, 2021 8:00 am - 9:00 am PST)


Clyde Forsberg Memorial through Word and Song

Date: March 21/21 11 am to 12 pm, EST

Location: Zoom (lots of spots available for those who wish to attend)

Paying tribute: If you wish to pay tribute to Clyde during the memorial, whether by speaking or playing music, please contact me. I'm planning some interesting speakers and musicians, and will leave an open-mic for spontaneous comments. Folks are also welcome to send condolence messages, which I'll try to read, time permitting. I will also be sure to share those messages with his family and will arrange a video of the memorial which I will also share.

Zoom link: https://sagesse.zoom.us/j/97311823592?pwd=NnBMaW5iRWFvdENLYUtRaWpVM09kdz09 

Please share this invitation with anyone who might be interested. 

Thanks and my sympathy to all on Clyde’s early departure.

[Information from Rob Frayne, Clyde's childhood friend. You can reach him on Facebook.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.