Saturday, March 13, 2021

The Champion

... a pause for a pizza, then a good game ...

 This is the spot at the table where Rebecca and I play a lot of the game called Azzul: Summer Pavilion.

we can get Duncan to play with us a bit, maybe 1 out of 20 times. Each time we add him to the mix, he is the winner in the game.

It doesn't matter if he sits ahead of Rebecca, or behind Rebecca, so this is not about who goes first, second or third.

Duncan has the ability to play his own board and our boards at the same time. Rebecca can do that a bit. I can only keep my eyes on one board, mine and even then I sometimes ask for extra points, or alternately, not enough point. That might be why I am sometimes as much as 40 points behind them.

I don't know what it is that provides the electricity between us when we play. There's not too much said. I probably watch their faces. They’re probably watching my board. I'm glad that winning doesn't mean that much to me. At least in this context. First, a good pizza. Then, a good game.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.