Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Four Stops at Costco

Four Stops, each at Costco. Moiya Wood and Wyona Bates have come to visit me. They are the only two women I know who can make 4 stops to Costco during a nine-hour trip.

“But how could we have had lunch, without stopping there,” one of them asked me. The first stop was in Calgary and so was the second stop. By the time they got their stuff to the car Moiya had already determined to return something. Costco one, Costco two.

The next Costco stop was in Kelowna. 

Lunch of course. Costco three.

The final stop included supper and was at the Victoria Costco.

"I needed a drink," said Wyona.  "And the Polish will be a gift to Duncan."

 Arta

2 comments:

  1. I love this story. And I love costco ice cream cones. I typically go to costco alone and have hands and cart so full I can't also hold the cone. Why not get the sundae you say. I know... but I love the cone. Usually if I can't have the cone, I don't want the ice cream. Weird when I write it out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arta is on drugs so her story about Wyona and Moiya is not exactly correct. Corrections follow: Our first Costco stop was in Kamloops to buy pillows for ourselves. (Rebecca had given us permission) Wyona was having a little nap when Moiya woke her up to say we had one hour left to get to the Ferry. I told Moiya there was no way I could travel another hour without a bladder relief stop so that meant the 5p.m ferry. So of course we looked for a Costco bathroom, only 5 minutes away. We might have stopped at Winners first and bought pillow cases for our pillows. Wyona found better pillows for herself so we needed a second trip to Costco to return the first purchase of pillow. Moiya bought two pillows but Wyona bought four pillows. Carried on and then closer to the ferry Moiya knew there was another Costco so we stopped there for gas. That is the third Costco. Got to the island and then needed supper so we took a Costco order from Rebecca's family and stopped at the fourth Costco. And the trip is not nine hours. It was 13 hours, after our stops.
    We are having a lovely time here. Now we are going to play Azul, summer pavillion Azul.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.