Sunday, July 22, 2018

Before and After Look

Glen felling trees / the extension ladder far right
More for the "Before and After" look at the beach

The "after" look will be in subsequent posts.  Here is the look of this space when I got down there.


Much work had already been done.


There was a big burn pile by the waters edge.


Laynie had pulled out of the forest, what Glen had been cutting down.


The Douglas Firs still towered high in the sky.


Together, Glen and Laynie were looking for a space for a swing.
Piper in her water safety vest

The children played in the sand.


"Cover me with a towel, please, grandmother."
They have no idea of how much work is going on at the beach, essentially for them.


I couldn't maintain the work pace, for the bar is set high with Glen, Connor and Laynie.


I am tired.  I can still lay down on a hard surface and go to sleep in about 30 seconds, so I take advantage of that skill, and find a place on the sand.


This works for me and I sleep for two hours.


When I wake up, Betty wants to test out my space.  I am fine with that.


Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.