Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fishing - the fish strikes again for some

Photo: Tonia Bates
A Report on my Day

Amir and Connor went fishing again tonight.

Connor caught another lovely rainbow trout and then released it into the water.

I wanted to know if it was flipping around as the fish was that Michael and I caught.  Amir so no, he thought the fish was pretty worn out from the fight to get off of the line.

Once Connor took the hook out of the fish's mouth, then Connor released it into the water.  It slowly recovered and swam again.

As Amir passed the Bates' home they invited him to join another night around the camp fire making s'mores and singing.

Miranda and I took a trip to Salmon  Arm today, both of us with our lists of jobs.

The children were in the car as well. 

I was talking to the kids we were driving along and Michael said to me, "Oh, I am not looking out the window anymore.  Everything you see is beautiful or wonderful." 

That took me aback.  By now we were in Salmon Arm and I began to look for things I hate so I could show him I don't love everything:  7-11, Wendy's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, The Pizza Hut and McDonalds.  He was still listening.  Now he was confused.

Every day, the best day for me.

Arta


1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.