Thursday, April 30, 2020

Eighty Memories for Eighty Years: #68 All About My Toys

I have been saving this for a long time.
I think I will send it out to BC with Richard this weekend.
Now is the time to practise using this with his son and daughters.
There is no telling when a Goliath might be around the corner.
As a grandmother I have a set of toys: Lego, marbles, skipping ropes, paper airplanes, board games (Azul and Splendor are winners), porcelain-faced dolls, barbie dolls, LOL dolls, dolls from Disney movies, a doll house, a doll cradle, dump trucks, diggers, a box of small bugs, Thomas the Tank Engine trains and tracks, finger puppets, hand puppets … too many toys to list.

The only toy I haven’t allowed my grandkids to play with is the sling shot.

But I do have a sling shot.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying "awesome", that I have been able to keep the slingshot away from little boys (and big men)?

    Canadian Tire also has a good selection of slingshots that i always look at when I go there. I don't know what it is that keeps me from buying some more. I think it is the stories of the boys with slingshots that have shot their rocks out from the brow of the hill, but have hit the sides of the train and not had the rock go clear out to the water. Nope. I don't want to be part of that, so I resist buying more slingshots.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.