Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Two sided fashion

Greg delivers a gift to me.
On Greg's morning walk  he brought over a mask that Wyona made for me.

It is double-sided.  I can have a fashionable green side, and alternately wear it on the blue side when I change my colour of the day.

As you can see, I am in red today, and not worrying about fashion, only about getting my exercises done, my phone calls in place, my online banking done, and reading up on my new water softener.

Ellis Stonehocker's son, Brian, made a face mask for his car.

Dr. Brian Stonehocker parks his car at work.
He works in a hospital in Edmonton and he was the feature of one of their newscasts.

This is not the fashion accessory for every car, but it might be if you are a dr.

Arta


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.