Thursday, April 16, 2020

On Going Back in the Blog

Photo: Arta
The University Embankment
Rebecca asked me to repost links to my trip to Russia since I referred to it as a cherish memory.  I was surprised.  Maybe even aghast when I went back to see what I had written.

None of the grand memories were there:  the State Hermitage Museum. The Savior on the Spilled Blood Church.  The Winter Palace. 

Buying books in the Hermitage -- that event memorable because even when I thought about their weight, I couldn't help myself from wanting to carry those all the way home to Alberta.

So here it is as requested. Rebecca.  And always when I look back to the text I think, did that really happen to me.  And then I wonder why I didn't write more about it.

The Hermitage

Day Two in St. Petersberg

On Living Yesterday Again Petropavlovsk, Russia

Pictures from Russia and Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.