Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Moiya's Sewing Project


... little lambs in a green field ...
One of my favourite parts of the day is getting on a three-way call with Wyona and Moiya.

All three of us discuss how our days are going and what more we expect of them.

At any one time one of us is on the computer and the other is on a treadmill while the third one is talking.

There will be no time wasted in our lives.

Moiya has been sewing face masks. 

Her sister-on-law, Mary Ellen, has been sewing them as well, and is giving an online class on Thursday to some of her friends: how to sew face masks.

I told Wyona to sew some up for me. 

I want one that matches every scarf I have.

She suggested to just wear the scarves over my nose.

That would work too.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. She just put 31 of the masks in the mail, one to each of her grandchildren. I told her now that she is finished, could she please make some for all 17 of mine.

    She told me they are a lot of work, and that if she is to do that, I am to send her the elastic, for she is all out of the elastic she likes to use, and so is every other fabric store.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.