Thursday, April 15, 2021

80 Things we Love About Arta: 19 More South America

 I have been having so many beautiful nostalgic moments going though my photos. Finished with the ipad photos and now onto the more refined photos from a real camera. Back to Buenos Aires. Arta, Greg and I spent one week in Buenos Aires before we started our cruise, since BA is called the Paris of South America. 

We did a lot of walking in BA. We never could figure out the public transit system. So as we walked we ate. 

Don't you just love us posing in from of our hotel.
Our hotel was on a walking street. I do not remember there being much shopping at all in BA. 
However there were statues everywhere, European or American statues. Arta and I are surrounding an old fashioned telephone operator.
And here are the comics, but I do not know their names.
Sitting in the barber's chair waiting for our haircut.
Last but not least, the baker. I don't really think that Buenos Aires is the Paris of South America. I like Santiago, Valparaiso, and Rio but I loved the crusing and visiting all our other places.


1 comment:

  1. Wyona and Arta, you two look so happy in the photos with the statues. We're any of them performance artists, like we saw in Barcelona? That is the question that went through my mind as I studied them closely. BTW, my compliments to your fashion designer. I especially love that mixed print on you, Wyona.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.