Friday, April 16, 2021

Coffee Break at the lake

Bonnie:  I am dictating a blog post with my friends and niblings Betty, Alice, and Michael. 

We are practicing selfies too.
I am modeling that if you say the word "period," then the computer program puts in the end of sentence punctuation for you. 

If you say new paragraph the computer puts in a new paragraph. I got to go first.  I am not sure who will go next but we have already talked about the fact that only one person can speak at a time or the program gets confused. 

Michael:  Now it's my turn to tell about what's been happening. So it's been a kind of a slow morning so far and we've all been writing or drawing.  

I am trying to draw Hollow Knight.  Right now we're eating some cookies and pink lemonade. That's really all I can think of that we are doing right now. 

Betty:  Hi, it is my turn and it was a very short day today and I hope we can see you soon.

Alice:  Hi Arta, It's me and it's my turn. 


So I was the one who put the cookies in the oven. 

I used the hot mitts. They're very fun to use. I used the one with pears on the glove and one red one. And then I just used the two red ones. 

It's very fun to make the cookies. 

And me and Betty made some pink lemonade. 

We used the frozen lemonade in the can.

We used the same can to add four cups of cold water to a the jug. 


Well, Betty did the cold water.  

I stirred it.  

We drank all of the pink lemonade. 

It was very refreshing.

8 comments:

  1. I would love some cookies and pink lemonade. Over at the Bates there is a 3-tired cooling rack that belongs at Arta's house. It is on a table in the garage. Run and fetch it for the next round of cookies that you bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Michael, Hollow Knight might be your most favourite game next to UNO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael
      My favorite game is Splatoon 2 but hollow night is easier to draw 😀

      Delete
  3. To Alice: I am so glad you can make cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Betty, making pink lemonade is fun to do. I am so glad you shared the job with Alice. I love all of my grand-childen and thank you to those at the lake for blogging today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. During the dinner conversation of "the best part of the day," getting to hang out with Naomi and Rhiannon for 1.5 hours on the lawn in the sun and play 21 questions was mentioned twice. Hanging out with older cousins is so memorable.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.