Sunday, April 18, 2021

Things We Love About Arta: Number 26: Travelling with Arta, Moiya and Dave

I made a New Year's Wish Jan. 01, 2012. My wish was to take a cruise with Moiya and Dave and it came true. Greg and I travelled with Arta, Moiya and Dave for over 40 days and nights. We spent about five days in Venice, cruised 7 days out of Venice and back, took a flight at 11:20 a.m. from Venice to Barcelona, arriving at 2:20 p.m. where we boarded the Celebrity Solstice and cruised 28 days to Singapore. 

Above is a photo of Dubai taken from the Hop on Hop off bus.
And here we have Dave riding the Hop On Hop Off in Dubai.
We hit the gold souk in Dubai and Oman. So much gold! This shop is in Oman, the port after Dubai.
An evening sunset from our deck. Moiya, Arta and Dave shared a room together and Greg and I had another room.

If one looks hard enough one can spy Arta, Wyona and Moiya, just looking.
Even the blurry photos look good.
Now Greg must have somehow taken this photo from a level above us. Arta's white hair is shining.


2 comments:

  1. i love following Arta's path by her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the travel stories that you share Wyona and how much fun you have had with your siblings and spouses over the last decade or so. I am going to begin making my retirement plans now. Who will I get to travel with? Excited to plan.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.