Friday, April 16, 2021

 I purchased a a golf cart to help me move around our property at the lake. The name of my new vehicle is 'Blue'. Right now I am in Calgary but there are those out at Shuswap that are making good use of Blue.

Blue is all loaded up and and ready to go to Lot 12.
Doesn't Blue look good!
Glen and Greg picked up Blue from Enderby. Glen had to try Blue out. Blue goes up and down my hills.
Blue just getting loaded up. Notice the new Red Rogue in the background. We do have a seat to install in the back of Blue but who knows if we will ever install it. Blue is waiting for you Arta! 


4 comments:

  1. How did we miss all that fun on the property today??? We were over on Lot 4 trying the new picnic table area Arta designed near the slack lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try out the new picnic area and I also want to try out Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty tested the end of the rock wall where it meets the path down to where Gavin and Ceildh camped. Results? Not super stable, but no bandaids required.

      Delete
  3. Blue is yours anytime and all of the time. Do you want a driver?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.