Monday, May 25, 2020

Bagpipes in the air

I stepped into my backyard yesterday and could hear bagpipes.  I called Leo who was out on his longboard rolling around the neighbourhood and told him to listen out for them and find out where they were.  I got a call back from him shortly saying he was up the road at the front entrance to the hospital with the bagpiper.  The Chinook Regional Hospital.  It is literally 5 houses away. 

I grabbed the dogs and went out to listen.

The bagpiper told me he was piping during shift changes in appreciation to the font line workers.  He was just finishing up but was going to come back at 7pm for the next shift change.

I love the bagpipes, so what a treat to get to walk out of my front door and get a nice performance like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.