Sunday, May 10, 2020

From Sestra Jarvis

Arta Birthday Blog

I hope that everyone is able to call their grandmother their best friend, but no one has got a relationship with their grandmother like I do with sweet grandma Johnson. We were basically roommates in the basement suite in Montreal and we knew how to live the good life of seeing at least one movie at the movie theater per week. No one can analyze movies like we do or begin to describe our love for writing and story telling. Basically we are best buds and I wouldn't rather have anyone else for a grandma. Love you and have the happiest 80th birthday ever!!!!



Enjoy these model worthy shots I got for ya with a scarf on my head wrapped by yours truly... me. I hope these make you laugh

Love ya, from: Sestra Catie Jarvis














No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.