Thursday, May 14, 2020

Setting up chairs on the deck

My favourite place to site when it rains.
Tuck myself under the eaves and watch the water splash off of the deck.
~Arta
Today we swept off the deck and brought up a variety of seating and tables from under the deck. 

How many chairs can you find?

Even if we won't have 25 people all together on the deck, it's nice to have options, right?




I have always dreamed of bringing a table out here,
bringing an element and crepe batter,
and having crepes, right from the pan to my dish.
That hasn't happened yet but with Richard, it might.
~Arta


Where are all the toys the children play with on this deck?
Bring them out, Alice and Betty!


When new people come, they find different places for the furniture.
I would love to sit here with a book, read and listen to the water.
Thank you for the idea.
~Arta


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.