Friday, May 8, 2020

Rhiannon takes up embroidery (a birthday post for Grandma Arta)

We have a giant bin of embroidery thread for making friendship bracelets.




Recently I decided to try using it to embroider on fabric.  Thanks to youtube I found some instructions for starter flower.  Here are some pictures of my first attempts.



Here are some photos of my  original work where I invented the design.  The mushroom is my favourite so far.  I did in on a black t-shirt I had and I have loved wearing it.










I have also started trying to orgainze my thread.  It is a good activity to keep my hands busy while my mom and dad make me watch 3 hour long plays and operas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.